Monday, August 11, 2008

SI 2008

Well a few weeks ago I got back from that place I told you about last year!

Really?

Duh!

Well how was it?

Ok

Why wasn't it 'AWSOME'?

Well my tire on my bike got a hole in it on like the third day.

You didn't get a new tube?

Well my friend's mom did but when my mom tried to put it on she sort of broke my back brake.

Ouch.

I know.

So did you have to walk all over?

Yep.

Well did you have fun still?

I was in the Youth Group this year and that was ok. So I guess that I had fun, and I stayed at an allnighter on the last night of the week.

What was that like?

It was fun I stayed up until about 3:00 in the morning and then fell asleep and the adults there woke me up around 3:30 in the morning.

Ohio Meadville District Summer Institute ROOLZ!




He still doesn't know it can just be called SI.... So don't tell him!! :-) ^_^

No comments: